Gerbing 7V Heated Jacket Liner
The Gerbing 7V Heated Jacket Liner is lightweight, wind and water resistant and features innovative patented Microwire® technology, designed to ensure you can still enjoy outdoor activities on those chillier days.
The 7 volt jacket liner is perfect to be used for all kinds of outdoor activities such as:
- Working in freezers
- Watching (sport) events
- Powered by an included B7V-2200 battery with a built in temperature controller to control the warmth as you see fit.
- Option to upgrade to a more powerful 3400amp battery kit
- The battery can be placed in the pocket of the heated jacket and you simply connect the battery to the plug which is placed in the pocket.
- Includes two 7 volt rechargeable lithium batteries and one dual charger (B7V-2200 KIT) that hides away in a zippered pocket.
Durability of 2.2 amp batteries
Green 33% = 8 hours
Amber 66% = 5 hours
Red 100% = 2 hours
A more powerful 3.4 amp battery is available for longer lasting heat
Durability of 3.4 amp batteries
Green 33% = 12 hours
Amber 66% = 7.5 hours
Red 100% = 3.5 hours
Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than -5°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- Enjoy up to a whole day of soothing warmth with a single charge.
- The batteries can be recharged over more than 500 times.
- The batteries have 3 different heat settings.
- Heated jacket liner is made out of soft shell material
- Heating elements on back, front & collar.
- Reverse-coil zippers and hem cinch pull cord.
- Only available in black.
- This product is not designed to be used on motorcycles (The 12V heated jackets are especially made for use on motorcycles)